Nationwide specialists in curved stairlifts
At Guardian Stairlifts we design all our curved stairlifts to suit your individual requirements and your home. New technology including the lift’s self-levelling carriage means that you’ll be moved along the starlift rail and brought to a stop with ease. A curved stairlift is, of course, more complex. However we can ensure you comfort and reliability once the curved stairlift is installed on your stairwell.
Our curved stairlifts - what is included?
Get in contact with us today and speak to one of our stairlift advisors on 0800 133 7632 you will receive a free no obligation quote tailored to your needs.
We understand the importance of efficiency once you’ve placed an order with us. Our team - with years of experience under their belt - will always been on hand to help and will ensure a no-fuss installation of the stairlift to your home without any structural change required.
Included with every curved stairlift:
- With years of experience we understand that comfort is of utmost importance to our customers.
- Every straight stairlift comes with a soft padded seat and comfy backrest which provides maximum support for the user.
- Safety lock which is deactivated by key.
- A seat belt fitted as standard.
- Swivel seat to allow easy exit from the lift without discomfort.
- Easy-to-use two direction switch (up and down).
- The Stairlift is installed directly to your stairs and plugs into a standard electrical socket.
- The Stairlift seat, arms and footrest are foldable.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage to immediately stop the lift at any point if there is an obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls to call the lift up or down.